Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pongal Vaazthukkal / Happy Makar Sankranthi


Wish You All a Very Happy Pongal / Makar Sankranthi! 

Am very grateful to all the support you are giving to my little blog dear friends. Its been 5 long years I have started blogging. Yup.. the first post was published on 13th of January 2010. Today I look back the journey I have been through in this blogosphere..its just amazing! Learnt a lot and got many friends and well-wishers. Thanks a ton to all of you! :)

My days and nights are busy with my sweet little daughter 'Laya'...planning to update this blog on a regular basis hereafter, if she permits! ;) :) 


1 comment:

  1. Happy Sankaranthi Dear:) You have a beautiful daughter.. God bless:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Very Much for taking time to come here and adding your comment! It means a lot to me! :)

Views

Related Posts with Thumbnails

© 2011 Mahi's Kitchen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena