Friday, November 4, 2011

7 links game

Ambreen of Simply Sweet'n Savory has linked me in this game, and here I am with the 7links! :)

1.most beautiful post - Sweet turn overs

2.Most popular post- Mealmaker fry

3.The post I am most proud of - Coconut biscuit, Malai koftha

4.Most useful post - Vermicelli upma,Brinjal chutney

5.Surprise success post- Paruppu vadai-baked & Spring onion dhal

6.Most controversial post -none

7.Post which deserves attention,but did not get as much - Green beans casserole

I am linking the following fellow bloggers for this game..am not sure you have done it already girls..if so,pls by-pass this post! :) :)

9 comments:

  1. Nice game and nice recap of your old recipes mahi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newcomer to your blog. You have a very good set of recipes... Keep it up. I wanted to ask you where did you find "Kollu" or Horsegram in USA (I assume you are in USA)

    Please let me know
    Thanks
    Sujatha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sujatha,you can get 'Kollu' in Indian stores here.

    4lb pack-ஆகக் கிடைக்கும், வாங்கிப்போட்டீங்கன்னா மாசக்கணக்கில் யூஸ் பண்ணலாம்.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    ~~

    Thanks Uma..actually I didn;t have enough patience to add the photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much mahi for the tag and good to see your collections...first time here I checked over that space n leaded here...you have nice set of recipes...glad to follow you :)
    I already posted the seven links but sure share it in my space n pass it to other friends ...thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mahi for tagging me. Soon I'll post my collection and pass it on to others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks mahi for tagging me... will post it soon and pass on to others..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely picks Mahi, bookmarking Coconut biscuit to try out soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u soo much mahi for tagging me,hope i will do that.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you sooooo much for tagging me,will do it soon and pass it to others.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Very Much for taking time to come here and adding your comment! It means a lot to me! :)

Views

Related Posts with Thumbnails

© 2011 Mahi's Kitchen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena